Manual for the proper use of the Special Nature Reserve of the Dunes of Maspalomas
- For your own safety and the preservation of the environment, KEEP TO THE MARKED PATHS.
- Please do not build refuges with stones or plants!"; you could spoil the balance of the environment.
- You must respect the vegetation, it is essential to the formation and development of the dunes.
- Do not disturb other visitors or the fauna with unnecessary noise.
- Do not feed the animals of the Reserve.
- Please throw rubbish in the bins provided.
- There are naturist zones on the beach, do not use the Reserve for this purpose.
- To find out more about the Reserve, please visit the Interpretation Centre (it is free of charge).
- There are guided tours which you can book in advance.
- If you see something strange, don´t hesitate in informing our staff.